Effective Date: January 1, 2020
These websites are operated by P-Cable from its facilities in the United States.
What Personal Information do we collect about you?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies a particular consumer or device, or is information that is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked to a particular consumer or device.
- Identifiers such as your name, your email address, your postal address, your telephone number, your IP address, device identifier, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, employer, and other personal information. Some personal information in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Commercial Information, including products or services that you have purchased or considered.
- Internet of other similar network activity, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our websites, applications, or advertisements.
- General geolocation data.
We do not collect Personal Information about you from any third-party sources.
Do not track
The Site does not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to the Site, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
Communications with You
- To reply to inquiries or comments that you send us;
- To contact you with information regarding services, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with information about services we provide.
Note that you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
To Manage and Improve Our Business Operations
- To serve the functions of the Site and improve its performance;
- To manage everyday business needs, such as administering and improving the Site;
- To analyze how you use the Site;
To Ensure a Secure Online Environment and Comply with Legal Obligations
- Protect against and detect fraud, abuse, or other unlawful activity;
- Enforce our corporate policies, and industry standards; and
- Comply with all applicable laws and reporting obligations.
Who do we transfer your Personal Information to?
We share information within the P-Cable company, including future affiliate/subsidiaries.
We employ third-party service providers to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. We engage these service providers to assist us with maintenance of the Site, and management of the storage of data necessary for the operation of the Site. The information used for this purpose cannot be used to identify individual uses of the Site, and therefore does not constitute Personal Information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal information to other outside parties for marketing or other commercial purposes.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process including laws outside of your country of residence;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials, as necessary, including outside of your country of residence;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services, and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud against us, our affiliates, business partners, or related third parties;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
Business structure changes
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Site, including Personal Information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site; or
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Personal Information Disclosed within the Past 12 Months
Consistent with our policy of never selling your Personal Information, we have not sold any Personal Information in the preceding 12 months.
To promote the business purposes described above, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to our service providers in the previous 12 months: personal identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity, and general geolocation data.
How long do we retain your Personal Information?
Personal Information that we collect from you through your use of the Site will be kept for one year after the purpose of which we collected the data has been fulfilled. For example, if you contact us with a question about our services, we will retain your Personal Information for one year following the completion of the correspondence.
This section explains how and why cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies (which we will refer to as “cookies” in this Policy) may be stored on and accessed from your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit the Site to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use the Site. This allows the Site to recognize your device from those of other users of the Site. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Notice to California Residents: Your Privacy Rights
As a resident of California, you have certain rights over the Personal Information that we collect and disclose to third parties. These are summarized below.
Right of Access. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information that we may have collected about you or disclosed to third parties in the previous 12 months. Such information will be provided to you in a portable and readily usable format. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we erase Personal Information that we hold about you, subject to certain conditions.
Right to Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. If you would like to submit an access request, please contact us at 281.491.3123 or www.pcable.com. You may make a request for access twice within a 12-month period. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity. Any personal information provided to us for verification purposes will only be used for that purpose.
How we protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using the Site.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of your personal information transmitted via the internet and any such transmission is at your own risk.
This Site utilizes page caching and browser caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this Site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the Site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the above information.